Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Maple Glazed Carrots


The day I made this was Thanksgiving and it was the first Thanksgiving in a long time I’ve been in snow.  It pretty much snowed nonstop all day. 
This was the only dish I made this year and it’s a great recipe for Thanksgiving or Christmas and it’s easy to make.  I was in a fully equipped kitchen with labeled measuring cups, a working oven and stove, no wine opener needed, but there is one because we are all sipping on wine and cooking.   I put together the recipe early and set it in the warmer.  I got to just sit and relax and wait while watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.

The recipe link shows a picture of the finished dish.  

Recipe Link:

2 comments:

  1. I had a similar experience on Thanksgiving. A real kitchen to cook in, and I was like a kid in the candy store. I like your reports of snow, "sipping on wine while cooking", both jealous and happy we still have the sun.

    ReplyDelete