Friday, February 12, 2021

Mixed Cooked Vegetables - 1st Batch

I have not been eating very many vegetables lately so I thought I'd try a different route.  Decided to try a variety of cooked vegetables.  This is the 1st group I cooked together.  The vegetables tasted good.  The next morning I took 1 cup of the vegetables and scrambled and egg with it.  That was good.  

1 TBSP Olive Oil

2 Cups Collard Greens

2 Cups carrots

2 Cups celery

2 cups bok choy

2 cups yellow squash

2 cups zucchini

2 cups mushrooms

 

 

Heat pan.  Add olive oil.  Add collard greens and cook until starting to wilt.  Add carrots and celery.  Cover and cook for about 5 min stirring occasionally.  Add bok choy, cover and cook another 4 min, stirring occasionally.  Add remaining ingredients.  Cover and cook another 10 min or until desired consistency.  Vegetables more soft than I like, won't cook as long next time. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment