Friday, February 19, 2021

Roasted Cauliflower

Continuing to tackle the challenge of eating more vegetables I decided to start cooking more cauliflower.  Years ago I had roasted cauliflower for the first time but it was topped with mayonnaise - not exactly healthy.  I’ve seen quite a few recipes for roasted cauliflower and decided to see what I had in the house to throw together.  I’ve used this as a side dish and I’ve also taken leftovers and added it to a salad.

 

1 large head of cauliflower chopped in ~1 inch pieces

2-3 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil

1-2 TBSP marjoram

salt and pepper to taste

1-2 TBSP pomegranate vinegar

2-3 TBSP diced parmesan cheese

 

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.  Mix cauliflower, olive oil, marjoram, salt and pepper in a bowl.  Spread onto a baking sheet (I line the sheet with foil).  Bake for 20 min.  Drizzle vinegar and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.  Bake for another 5-8 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment