Friday, January 5, 2018

Happy Friday! Soup of the Day

YES!  It's Friday!  I have leftovers from the night before and I'll make enough for me, plus another person, plus dinner for the other job.  The spices I use are always the same, the ones that are in the cupboard.  The taste changes with what I add such as ham or flavored stewed tomatoes instead of diced tomatoes.  

Leftover soup from Thursday
1 small bag of mixed vegetables
Water
Spices

Same routine for taking out the stoneware from the fridge, adding the frozen vegetables and adding enough water until I see the water line appear.  I add the spices from the cupboard little by little while cooking until I like the taste.  You can change up the spices if you want, I just keep a simple set at work.  Same routine for cooling down the stoneware after eating.  This time I just put the stoneware in a large "lunch bag" and take it to my 2nd job, put the soup in a microwavable bowl and heat for dinner.  The leftovers from that I take home and finish on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment