Thursday, January 4, 2018

Thursday Soup of the Week

Today I get to start a new soup.  I usually call these soups "Clean Out the Cupboard and or Fridge Soup".  I looked in the cupboard to see what I had left and I had a few more cans.  The posts get shorter as the week goes on since I use the same spices, same types of cans for the week and it's getting to the end of the week.  This is a more simple soup.  Basic.    

1 can of black beans, not drained
1 can of kidney beans, not drained
1 can of diced tomatoes, not drained
spices

I poured the contents of the cans into the stoneware, added the same spices from the week, set the crockpot on high since it was not in the fridge during the night.  There were leftovers, same routine for cooling down and putting in the fridge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment