Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Wednesday Continuation of the Week of Soups

Since I wasn't the only one that ate the soup yesterday, I didn't have as much leftover.  I looked in the mini fridge and there was some ham and I looked in the cupboard and there were a few cans left.

Diced ham
1 can of corn, drained
1 can of black beans, not drained
1/2 can of water

I added the ham and the cans of corn and beans and some seasonings.  The seasonings were just part of a chicken bouillon cube, salt, pepper, garlic powder.  This one didn't have as much liquid so I added a little bit of water.  After the stoneware warmed up a little, or rather wasn't as cold, I added it to the base, turned the slow cooker on low for about 30 minutes then on high until it was time to eat.  No leftovers today!  I wasn't the only one eating the soup today and I took the rest to my 2nd job for dinner.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment